Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Global Platform Manager will head the Global Platforms in Kenya and is primarily in charge of overall management, strategic planning, financial planning and external communication. Specifically, she/he will support development of proposals for capacity building in accordance with the Country Strategy Paper (CSP), facilitate training design and management, facilitate development of appropriate programmes, develop and sustain strategic partnerships and networks; ensure effective financial management and compliance, and manage the National Global Platform team.
- University degree in social sciences, international relations, development studies, or a related field;
- Minimum 5 years of people management experience especially of a training programme/ programmes with capacity building components;
- Capacity to coordinate trainings with an advocacy and campaigns lens as well as youth programming;
- Ability to operate effectively across organizational boundaries, establish and maintain effective partnerships and harmonious working relations in a multi-cultural environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity and gender;
- Previous experience in working with youth volunteer programs, social movements or mobilization of young people;
- Past experience in peer to peer learning, participatory training methods and action research is desirable.
Please send your CV and cover letter to hresources.Kenya@actionaid.org by close of business on the 13th April, 2021. You are requested to highlight in the cover letter how you specifically meet the criteria for this role. PLEASE CLEARLY INDICATE WHICH POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT LINE.
Due to high volumes of applications received, we can only correspond with short listed applicants. ActionAid International promotes diversity and welcomes applications from all section of the community.