Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Trainer, Emergencies and Resilient Livelihoods will be a dedicated and innovative individual who will aid in running and improving the Global Platform trainings as well as developing new innovative courses. This position will also work closely with Senior Program Manager – Livelihoods, Land and Resilience to contextualize and evaluate trainings. She/he will develop, organise, conduct and evaluate livelihood trainings at the Global Platform, ensuring all trainings are participatory with a strong linkage to the surrounding community and context.
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental issues, agriculture and livelihoods or any development field;
- At least 2-3 years post degree working experience ;
- Documented experience in conducting training and development of participatory training courses;
- Good understanding of climate change related issues, global principles governing humanitarian work globally and natural resources governance;
- A fair understanding of priority campaign issues in climate justice, natural resources governance and humanitarian sector;
- Experience in working with and promoting Social Justice;
- Demonstrated experience with activism, advocacy work, campaigning and lobbyism;
- Demonstrated work with youth empowerment and capacity building of youth groups.
Please send your CV and cover letter to hresources.Kenya@actionaid.org by close of business on 13th April 2021. You are requested to highlight in the cover letter how you specifically meet the criteria for this role. Please clearly indicate which position you are applying for.
Due to high volumes of applications received, we can only correspond with short listed applicants. ActionAid International promotes diversity and welcomes applications from all section of the community.