Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
iPay is an innovative payments processing solution and payment gateway for Africa.
iPay is an easy-to-use payments processing system that incorporates VISA, Mastercard, M-PESA, Airtel Money & eLipa wallet modes of payment.
We have packaged these popular bank debit card, credit card and money transfer systems into an online/point-of-sale transaction processing gateway that will allow you to receive payments off your website or even within your physical shop.
We are looking for Human Resource Officer who will be responsible for providing support in the various human resources functions to enhance organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff. •Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Maintain calendars of HR management team.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.·
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist in Completion on termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- And any other duty that may be assigned from time to time in line with the HR department.
- Higher Diploma/Diploma in Human Resources.
- Knowledge of applicable HR policies & labor laws
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an HR officer or an assistant
- Effective HR administration and people management skills
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Required education: Diploma, Associate’s degree
- Required relevant work experience: 2 years
- Required languages:
- English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)