Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to develop and evolve our information systems. We would expect you to be able to study the business operations in focus; design, develop, instal and maintain software solutions; support and develop the skill sets within the software team. The Senior Software Engineer will lead a team of developers responsible for building new systems and supporting existing software systems.
The ability to prioritize effectively, communicate clearly, evidence a consistent track record of thorough delivery on projects and exhibit excellent software engineering skills are a MUST. Creative engineering, balanced with attention to detail and high quality, together with a strong customer focus. We expect you to be able to work across multiple facets of a project and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time. Strong analytic skills and the ability to create innovative solutions are expected. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is looking to grow their career in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop software solutions by studying business needs and requirements; conferring with users; studying system flows, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Lead and mentor junior and mid-level engineers
- Support and develop software engineers by providing advice, coaching and training opportunities
- Make informed decisions quickly and taking ownership of services and applications at scale
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Passionate about great and cutting-edge technologies, especially open source
- Be a persistent, creative problem solver
- Review project documentation and debug code thoroughly
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related degree
- 5 Years’ experience building software systems and coaching junior engineers/developers
- Knowledge of selected programming languages (e.g. Python, PHP, React. Js, GoLang) and the Java/J2EE platform
- Ability to work with different software development frameworks
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Analytical mind with keen problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Top skills & proficiency
- Software Design, Documentation and Testing
- Programming Skills
- Self-Directed & Self-Motivated
- Ability to multitask
- Great communication and conflict resolution skills
- Results Oriented
- High Energy
- Experience Working in an Agile Environment
- Remain cool and effective in a crisis and provide leadership to your team
- A high level of personal integrity and adherence to high ethical standards are expected of you .
Method of application
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Senior Software Engineer