Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the Job:
The incumbent is responsible for supporting management by providing high-quality analysis, information and forecasting to enable informed decision-making that will have a direct impact on the financial performance of a business. He/She will also ensure top notch accuracy on billing schedules and work with the client to align billing with the Statement of Work and other requirements.
- Project financial analysis, reporting and forecasting.
- Provide a single source of truth for billing and other project finance data.
- Lead client engagements on complex negotiations and billing management.
- Variance analysis for price, volume, mix and using the analysis to identify problems and make appropriate recommendations for overall financial health of the project.
- Support business in driving margin enhancement initiatives, structure deals to drive optimal ROI.
- Measuring and reporting monthly KPI’s in relation to project performance incorporating a variety of metrics for management decision making.
- Partner with project leads to drive initiatives to enhance project performance as well as preserve and/or improve margins.
- Work with Business intelligence teams to maintain accurate business data files and ensure data integrity via periodic audits of data sources
- Providing assistance with modelling and scenario testing for new business opportunities.
- Understand the impacts created by metrics such as billable utilization and articulate the drivers for low or high billable utilization.
- Helps promote end user understanding of available data through training and sensitization drives.
- Leading and improving the budgeting and forecasting processes including: agreeing, reviewing, challenging commercial targets with project leads
- A degree in Statistics, Economics or a business related field.
- 4 years experience in business finance specializing in management accounting and Finance analysis
- Topnotch Numeracy and accuracy skills
- Ability to engage stakeholders to drive a common understanding on intricate matters.
- Masters in Business Finance, statistics or related subjects.
- Deep stakeholder and client management experience.
- Mastery of tools for finance analysis.
Deadline for Applications is 16th April 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted