Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Business Context & Main Purpose of the Job
The role of HR Business Partner supports the delivery of the HR Strategy working directly with managers, advising on all HR issues and ensuring the effective execution of change.
This role interacts with Expertise teams, HRBP community, Line Managers, Employees and HR Leadership Team.
Insights, Strategy & Solutions
- Uses insights on patterns within the organisation (For example people costs) to influence short-medium term business decisions
- Uses knowledge of emerging trends to build innovative HR solutions to respond to short term challenges and leads the HR advisors to create solutions that deliver value in line with the business and HR plans.
- Builds capability of managers to anticipate and pre-empt organisation issues
Building Talent Supply
- Assesses the current and future resource and talent levels, to determine short-medium term strengths, gaps and needs.
- Uses analytical and experiential data to have an understanding of individual talent’s performance and potential
- Runs & Facilitates the talent review process, using data, reports and feedback as required.
- Provides insight to support the business with objective and diverse talent decisions
Team and Individual Effectiveness
- Influences and challenges managers re: how to improve performance based on analysis of data relating to culture, values, environment, team effectiveness and change readiness
- Uses diagnostic tools to assess the organisation’s capabilities (such as personality assessment, team diagnostic tools, employee satisfaction tools, cultural assessments, visioning and organisational effectiveness diagnostics and so on) and uses insights to feed into functional strategy.
- Designs and facilitates team building, culture building and change acceleration events based on diagnostic data and the needs of the business.
- Develops a change-ready culture by engaging stakeholders, communicating a powerful vision, working in a transparent manner and creating trust.
- Translates the OD strategy into achievable plans and priorities, identifying any risks to delivery and unintended consequences.
- Leads and influences change; develops detailed project plans, risk management strategy, assess and review the impact of solutions, stays alert to changes in context and makes appropriate corrections to strategy and solutions.
Organisational Effectiveness & Analytics
- Increases effectiveness and productivity with innovative organisation design and analytics
- Assesses opportunities to outsource activity to reduce cost or increase quality of work.
- Communicates to line Managers the design principles for jobs (i.e. job scope, spheres of influence, accountabilities, and internal relationships.)
- Maintains boundaries and controls around the evaluation process in order to avoid drift. Work closely with Reward & Talent to highlight concerns or insights.
- Manages the execution of structural change, movements and exits
- Coaches to improve individual and team performance based on deep understanding of organisational development practices
- Demonstrates and role-models high standards of personal coaching and mentoring.
- Coaches managers to assess the capability, culture and environment of the team using appropriate behaviour, attitude and culture models to build appropriate interventions to improve performance
- Works in partnership with leaders to provide challenge, legal guidance and advice in dealing with difficult people issues in a fair, straightforward manner and without delay.
Learning & Capability Development
- Manages the implementation of the learning and capability building plans for teams and individuals
- Works with managers and staff to ensure that they understand the learning and capability plans, the development infrastructure and their role in delivering it.
- Provides insight on prioritisation of learning and capability needs to improve performance
- Facilitates internal learning events and workshops, delivering content as appropriate
- Works with all staff to ensure goal setting processes are embedded and work appropriately.
- Works in partnership with expertise teams to improve capability and drive efficiencies through the use of innovative learning delivery channels.
- Supports managers in activating stretching but realistic career & development plans for all.
- Connects with high potential employee and provides coaching support on their career and development plans.
Employee Relations/Industrial Relations
- Has strong understanding of employment law
- Has strong understanding of employee relations issues and how these impact employees Facilitates potential conflict situations to achieve consensus legally and ethically
Performance & Reward
- Manages the communication and implementation of performance and reward processes and policies
- Challenges Org Leaders to make appropriate performance and reward decisions
- Analyses performance and reward information and makes recommendations to business and for structural change or adjustments to market positioning to address issues and opportunities
- Supports HR leaders to roll out existing programmes to the business and manage changes to ongoing programmes
- Have at least 5 years working experience; 2 of which should be at a HR partnering level
Ideally has had experience of HR service centre environment and/or expertise teams as well as hands-on HR management experience in the business
Women and People living with a disability are encouraged to apply
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.