Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Caritas Microfinance Bank is the fastest growing Micro Finance Bank in Kenya whose vision is ‘The Household Bank that Adds Value to All’. As part of our expansion strategy, we are seeking competent and qualified staff to fill the following position:
The Treasury Officer will serve as the focal point for the timely processing of all payment receipts and outflows related to administrative payment issues, Swift management and compliance monitoring on settlements.
- Deal processing and settlement.
- Confirmation matching (Reuters roll review).
- FX rates input.
- Daily Nostro and CBK accounts’ reconciliations.
- Prepare statutory reports. i.e. Exposure report, Daily FX transactions over USD 50,000, Monthly FX holding.
- Check on Treasury income (reconcile with dealer blotters).
- Check FX revaluation and ensure all positions revalue in the system.
- Prepare and submit timely CBK Returns. – Monthly, Semi -Annual and Annual.
- Reconcile FX positions daily and send report to the Operations Manager.
- Maintain T-Bill and T-Bond book with emphasis on daily accrual, amortization and proper accounting entries.
- Daily reconciliation of T-Bond and T-Bill book as well as lien account.
- Client T-Bill and T-Bond account reconciliation.
- Check and report on daily Nostro and CBK account balances.
- Prepare limits report.
- Ensure prompt incoming and outgoing RTGS processing as per CBK guidelines.
- Post all Bank charges (Nostro and CBK).
- Close outstanding reconciliation items.
- Liaise with counterparties to close outstanding issues and follow-up on amounts not settled
- Have at least a Bachelor degree or equivalent in Finance, Business Administration, Banking or related field.
- Minimum (4) years relevant professional experience in a bank treasury department.
- Be thoroughly familiar with the full range of banking financial products and procedures.
- Competence in the use of Microsoft standard software (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to send their application letters and detailed CVs to: Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate the position title on the subject line when applying
Closing date for application is on or before 19th April 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.