Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Ref No KABU01/AD/SC05/21/03/006
Job Description Anatomy Technician
Job Contract Type PERMANENT
Job Grade KABU 6
Job Profile Description
• The laboratory assistant assists in the cadaver dissection procedures necessary for the Gross Human Anatomy course as well as helping supervise dissections and providing teaching support for the Human Anatomy.
• Assist Human Anatomy lecturer in cadaver dissections
• Assist in the organization and supervision of cadaver dissection team.
• Maintain the Human Anatomy laboratory.
• Assist Human Anatomy instructor in teaching and grading duties for Human Anatomy practicals
• Responsible for maintaining cadaver acquisition, use, and disposition schedule to insure continuous supply for Gross Anatomy
• Ensure integrity and confidentiality of all cadaver records
• Setting up OSCE and viva voce sessions for Anatomy assessments
Person Profile Description
• Applicants should be holders of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Anatomy; specialization in histology is an added advantage. Must demonstrate experience working with cadavers and excellent fine motor skills.
• Applicants should posses the following key competence; ability to work well with others, ability to teach and communicate, high level of dependability and maturity, ability to handle confidential matters and to be professional
• Experience working in a similar environment as Human Anatomy Laboratory Technologist in an Institution of higher learning is an added advantage.