Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KMET Corkran Health Centre is a registered private medical provider run by KMET, that offers accessible, affordable, and quality outpatient healthcare services based in Tom Mboya Estate, Kisumu.
We are looking for a qualified, self-driven, and passionate individual for the position of Community Oral Health/Dental Technologist.
- Receive and examine patients’ teeth and mouth.
- Assess dental conditions and needs of patients using patient screening and monitoring procedures.
- Analyze x-rays and evaluate dental needs as necessary including medical history reviews and dental charting.
- Undertake general treatment and care for teeth and tissue problems using specified equipment and tools and established dental hygienist procedures.
- Make impressions of patients’ teeth for study casts.
- Document patient dental history and/or chief complaints and/or observations
- Document lab procedures and ensure follow-up on results.
- Conduct medical camps and outreaches.
- Recommend and ensure cost-effective buying of equipment and supplies.
- Keep up-to-date with new developments within the profession.
- Maintaining patient dental records.
- Any other duties as may be assigned to you by your superiors from time to time.
- Qualified with a Diploma in Dental/Community Oral Health Technology
- Experience in community /outreach services will be added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a busy facility.
- Able to work with minimum supervision including weekends.
To express interest in this opportunity, send your Cover Letter, CV, and practicing certificates indicating your expected salary to:
The Operations Manager,
KMET Corkran Health Centre, Kisumu.
Email: email@example.com or submit hard copies at the KMET Health Complex reception, Kisumu by April 15, 2021