Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The role of the Teacher Assistant is to provide professional support to the Teacher in facilitating the continuous implementation of the IB philosophies in addition to planning for lessons in the assigned classes, IB documentation, and to ensure inquiry-based learning.
- Assisting in the educational and social development of pupils under the direction and guidance of the class teacher.
- Discuss assigned duties with classroom teachers in order to coordinate instructional efforts.
- Prepare lesson materials, bulletin board displays, exhibits, equipment, and demonstrations.
- Distribute teaching materials such as textbooks, workbooks, papers, and pencils to students.
- Distribute tests and homework assignments, and collect them when they are completed.
- Supervise the classroom when the Homeroom Teacher is out of the room.
Qualifications and Experience
- KCSE Certificate
- P1 Teaching Diploma /KNEC ECD Diploma OR Education
- TSC registration certificate
- Some knowledge of IB Primary Years Program Teaching
- I.T. skills including experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365 and other educational applications)
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- 2-5 years of continuous work experience
Job Expires 19-Apr-2021