Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Main purpose of job
The Data Officer will be responsible for data management, perform tracking of all study delivery data and undertake data verification exercises ona routine basis to ensure accuracy and consistency of the data submitted.
Required Qualifications and Competencies
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Health Information Systems or its equivalent.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (STATA, Advanced Excel, SPSS, SAS, R etc.)
- At least three (3) years relevant experience in health information management and managing databases.
- Experience in use of health aggregate database (MOH DHIS2) and VL/EID NASCOP dashboard.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to deliver with short notice;
- Ability to Multitask
How to apply Interested?
Please visit our website http://www.amref.org to view the full Job description. You will be directed to our online portal where you will need to create an account successfully in order for you to be able to submit your application. Please note that you will receive an email confirmation for creation of account and an acknowledgment email upon submitting your application.
Deadline for submission of applications: 19th April 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Duly note that Amref Health Africa does not require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process.
Amref Health Africa is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Amref Health Africa is an equal opportunity employer and has a non–smoking environment policy.