Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Main purpose of job:
Ensure effective management of the project grants by enhancing Sub Recipients (SRs) compliance with contractual stipulations and enforcing procedures that assure transparency in the grants processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or its equivalent.
- Professional qualification in CPA(K) or its equivalent.
- ICT proficient, accounting and ERP software
- 3 years relevant experience;NGO experience is a plus
- Experience with donors e.g Global Fund, USAID will be an added advantage
- Ability to juggle competing priorities, meet demanding deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical and attention to details
- Good organization, planning and coordination skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team player
- Good listener
- High integrity and honesty
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
How to apply Interested?
Please visit our website http://www.amref.org to view the full Job description. You will be directed to our online portal where you will need to create an account successfully in order for you to be able to submit your application.
Please note that you will receive an email confirmation for creation of account and an acknowledgment email upon submitting your application.
Deadline for submission: 16th April 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Duly note that Amref Health Africa does not require applicants to pay any money at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process and have not retained any agent in connection with recruitment.
Amref Health Africa is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Amref Health Africa is an equal opportunity employer and has a non–smoking environment policy