Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The primary role of the Quality Assurance Quality Controller is to
• Perform a systemic roll to ensure that the bottling process meets the CCBA product and packaging quality requirements and
• Provide support with quality coaching and root cause analysis knowledge.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
1. Implement business strategic objectives
• Applying organizational understanding to drive a Quality Culture.
• Ensure that Quality Management Systems are implemented in the laboratory and related quality processes.
• Ensure that quality objectives are measured as identified in goals and objective documentation.
2. Ensure product and package quality meets legal, internal and TCCC requirements
• Maintenance of the Quality system and ensure CCBA and TCCC standards are met.
• 4-hourly Quality testing verifications on all 30 minutes and hourly test frequencies. Daily verification of 4 hourly tests.
• Interpretation of SPC data and ensuring that the teams understand the SPC measures and can analyse the data.
• Inspection and release of Isolations.
• Sanitation Matrix review and monitoring of matrix compliance.
• Daily Data review, with interest in recorded data trends, amount of out of control and out of spec data points.
• Reviewing Infinity events for correct logging of comments and reasons.
• Data integrity ensure lab equipment connectivity to Infinity both in lab and on the line.
• Review is all out of spec data is isolated and if required RCA documentation has been received from the line team.
• Responsible for Carbonation retention studies.
3. Drive quality improvement in manufacturing and supporting processes
• Calibration and verification of Cobrix.
• Managing the non-conforming product program – retest of isolations and making decisions about release and destructions. Ensuring that non-conforming product program is applied in all areas in syrup room, production and warehouse. Verify that isolated products are not available for stock picking.
• Checks meeting boards to ensure that the data is correctly updated and that the correct KPI’s are measured at level 1 meetings relevant to the team.
• Review quality of RCA documentation and support teams in problem solving.
• Attend production team meetings on a scheduled basis at least meeting per line per week.
• Review simple syrup, final syrup manufacturing and release processes.
• Review water treatment process, result and waste water treatment process and results.
• Provide training and coaching of the following as a minimum.
• Quality process and system coaching
• Quality test procedures and rationale behind tests
• Quality standards
• SPC training
• Process control coaching
• Engage with internal customers to develop partnerships and capability
4. Manage the laboratory
• Incoming inspection – sugar, CO2, packaging Material interim measures for packaging.
• Ensure that the sensory program is executed as per KO and internal requirements including training of panelists.
• Calibration and Verification of quality testing equipment in laboratory and workstations.
5. Drive problem solving and continuous improvement initiatives
• Support of shift teams and unit teams in problem solving, also reviewing outputs of problem solving sessions.
• Interpretation of SPC data and assisting teams to use this information in problem solving sessions.
• Monitoring of effectiveness of corrective actions to solve issues.
• Identify improvement opportunities.
6. Maintain safety health and environmental standards
• Maintain health, safety and environmental standards.
• Contribute to the management of sustainable development drivers .
•Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Food Science and Technology, Industrial Chemistry
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Quality Controller. Good process knowledge preferably in a bottling environment.
• Compliance, Governance and Ethics
• Detail Focused
• Problem Solving and Analysis
• Analytical and Methodical
• Result and Execution Driven
• Resilient and energetic
• Sound understanding of Statistical Process Control
• Sound understanding and knowledge of production and quality processes
• Sound understanding of water treatment and waste water treatment processes
Closing Date 2021/04/15