Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a market leader in the NARTD non-alcoholic ready to drink market in Africa. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing approximately 14 000 employees in Africa, and approximately 7 000 employees in South Africa.
Key Purpose Statement
The primary role of the store attendant is Material Issuance to the packaging lines, reconciliation of the materials, Conduct daily physical cycle count and in the system, SAP. The store attendant has a primary focus for ensure that there is NIL variance between Raw and Packaging materials Physically and in the system SAP.
Key Outputs and Accountabilities
1. Raw materials Stock Management.
• Check that the team members, carry out required Cycle count as per the schedule.
• Ensure that the store attendants issues raw materials to Packaging and Syrup room as per given plan.
• Participates in daily meetings to highlights raw material issues requiring attention.
• Execute the Scheduled Production plan given by the team leader.
• Issue Raw and Packaging materials to required stakeholders.
• Execute cycle count as allocated by the team leader and other specific tasks as assigned.
2. Quality Compliance
• Ensure that the team members understand and adhere to quality standards a far as raw material is concerned.
• Carry out quality trend analysis to identify problems and decide on appropriate course of action to resolve issues on raw materials isolated.
• Ensures that problem solving takes place to identify, rectify the root cause of quality issues.
• Ensures that the appropriate quality information is logged as per schedule manually or electronically.
• Raising Near misses.
3. 5S and GMP
• Performing housekeeping tasks, applying 5s principles and following safe work practices.
• Identifying and correcting unsafe work practices and reporting any food safety problems.
• Assisting fellow team members in the execution of their tasks.
• Communicate effectively in the work place.
• Actively participating in shift meetings, asking questions and contributing suggestions.
• Making use of the gap list to record issues, problems and improvement opportunities.
• Fully understanding the team goals and participating in team goal review sessions.
• Making use of relevant communication media e.g. shift handover books to stay informed and inform others of issues.
5. Problem solving
• Applying the appropriate situational problem-solving techniques e.g. 5Why, quick fix routines, OPL’s One Point Lessons etc. to identify and correct the problem.
• Where the store attendant is unable to resolve the problem, involve fellow team members or escalate to the team leader or process artisan if necessary.
• Provide information for and participate in situational and systemic problem solving as required.
• Where problems have been resolved, verify that the problems have been eliminated.
6. Continuous Improvement
• Using run, control charts and trend analysis, to identify sources of waste and variation in the process.
• Where improvement opportunities have been identified, these must be recorded on the team gap list. The store attendant should involve other team members in evaluating opportunities and call in team leader to assist if required.
• Minimum requirement: Diploma in Supply Chain or any related business course
• Added advantage: SAP knowledge
• All aspects of raw materials stores.
• Ability to work in teams
• Understanding of application of WCM foundational practices
• Troubleshooting skills, problem solving skills.
• Quality control practices and principles
• Product handling knowledge
• Computer knowledge
• Understanding of SHE policies and procedures
Closing Date 2021/04/15