Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the General Manager- Sales, the role of Client director is to generate / develop business within the Service Provider Space by embracing new business collaboration with a comprehensive portfolio of IT Infrastructure and application solutions and services, managing and delivering of services to 14 countries within Africa, work in collaboration with global team members to identify solutions that are best fits for our clients in the service provider space and to offer clients a complete service which includes design, procurement and installation along with on-going support and maintenance also recognizing clients that require short-term and long –term communication solutions.
- Ensure that they have a thorough understanding of the products, services and solutions sets
- Manage prospects by listening to clients or prospects to understand their business needs and suggest appropriate products and services for them, what they can and cannot do.
- Meet monthly and quarterly objectives as determined by the Go-To-Market.
- Develop account plans, and long term, sustainable sales funnel development. Regular forecasting.
- Promote and sell solutions, which include complex products and superior service delivery in line with DD-defined solutions sets.
- Engage appropriate resources at all levels within DD and with external partners and suppliers where necessary.
- Retain and grow existing customer relationships with emphasis on solutions delivery, maintenance and services.
- Develop new customer relationships and assist in growing the market share.
- Remain up to date with product knowledge and trends in IT industry and general business.
- Develop and manage client account plan
- Ownership and resolution of sales related issues
Knowledge skills and Ability
- Talent for sales, results orientation and relationship building skills.
- Account management experience in selling technology to the Service Provider industry
- Must have the desire to succeed and a competitive spirit.
- Ability to handle stress, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- The candidate needs a high level of self-motivation, be pro-active with a structured work approach.
- Willing to become a key contributor and work in pursuit of common objectives.
- Willing to participate in general strategy and planning.
- A proven track record in direct IT sales. Preference will be given to candidates with pre-sales / sales experience
- A proven record of meeting sales quota and related key performance measures.
- Ability to effectively manage client relationships
- Ability to work in a broadly defined team, leveraging resources from across the company including Services Engineers, Pre-Sales Engineering, and Line of Business Managers.
- Exemplary high standards of customer service, honesty, integrity and endeavor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s (graduate) degree in business or technology fields and at least 5 years’ experience working with service provider or related technologies.
- Must have analytical skills enabling quick and meaningful understanding of customer needs and goals.
- Good understanding of Telecom Space
- Good communications and presentation skills, with the ability to operate comfortably at and beyond client senior executive levels.
- Strong negotiating skills and ability to persuade and maintain multilevel relationships within prospects and clients.
- Good documentation skills – ability to write formal proposals which may include a demonstrable understanding of the business and an ability to articulate the ROI.
- Commitment to the concepts of technology enabled, value-added selling.
- Must be able to demonstrate business awareness.
- Proven success prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle; proposing, presenting and discussing solutions Technology Leads and other decision-makers