Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern and inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and DRC Congo, Equity Bank is now home to over 12 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa. Currently the Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the role outlined below.
The Investigations Manager will provide day-to-day guidance and management on investigation issues as follows:-
- Lead and supervise investigations in Unit;
- Determine, review and approve work plans and schedules
- Evaluate and approve evidence presented and initiate action in accordance with policy and procedure
- Manage Unit performance
- Approve case plans based on information presented and reviewed;
- Manage, direct and guide staff in respective Units on investigation process;
- Support compilation of evidence and court processes
- Ensure staff comply with procedures, financials, and legal provisions;
- Ensure all activities in the Unit are executed in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Continuously review processes and identify and recommend improvement areas
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of reports
- Identify and engage stakeholders
- Ensure preparation of budget estimates for the Unit
- Ensure conducive working environment for staff
- Bachelors degree in Law, Business Administration, Finance, Economics , security studies , police ,or related disciplines,
- A Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Technical training in security management & Investigations
- Hold a professional qualification in a relevant field
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) and National Intelligence Service (NIS) certification in Basic investigations techniques, intelligence and Criminal analysis courses.
- At least 2 years relevant experience as a senior Manager or seven years of service in a relevant work environment
- Must possess wide knowledge and experience in Security management & Investigations.
- Strong administrative skills, managerial and leadership skills
- Posses good organizational, planning and analytical skills
- Impeccable bias for action and strategic disposition
- Focused and result oriented Behavioral Competencies/Attributes
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Positive attitude
- High Integrity
- Team Player