Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
2 Executive Assistants (for CTO and for IED) – Greenpeace International
Greenpeace International is seeking 2 skilled and enthusiastic Executive Assistants. It is a phenomenal opportunity to contribute to Greenpeace International’s goals and to get first-hand insights from the day to day work of our decision making and strategic management team!
The roles available are:
- An Executive Assistant (EA) to provide support to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO). This is a position for 0.5 FTE, initially for 12 months, with a possibility of extension.
- An Executive Assistant (EA) for International Executive Director (IED). This is a position for 1.0 FTE. This role is available as a secondment or temporary position for 1 year as a cover role.
Both roles may start as soon as possible. The successful candidates may be based in a country where one of the independent national/regional Greenpeace organisations (NROs) is located (subject to agreement). Please find here the various locations. We have a preference for candidates that are based in the EMEA area, so they could support the IED and CTO respectively in the bounds of their time zones.
The executive assistants will be managing the prioritization of the CTO/ IEDs workload and demands, coordinate interactions with the global organisation, support the effective functioning of relevant duties and engage with internal and external partners.
EA’s duties include:
- Managing and providing daily executive support, enabling the prioritization of the CTO or IEDs workload and actively supporting the role to optimally run a comprehensive action list
- Daily monitoring of the CTO or IEDs inboxes and ability to prioritize and follow up on the ongoing topics.
- Ensuring the smooth and strategic interactions between the CTO or IED and the rest of the global organisation, seeking to maintain a productive and healthy working relationship with Greenpeace International and the National-Regional Organisation counterparts.
- Provide general and cross-departmental support in the implementation of projects in which the CTO or IED is the task giver.
- Supporting daily operations, including the processing of invoices, issuing contracts, budget tracking. As the need arises, prioritising travel, interviews, meetings and appointments.
- Proactively ensure that effective and efficient meetings take place as required and that the CTO or IED is well prepared for engagements, by Scheduling and facilitating meetings, proposing agendas and pursuing follow-up actions as needed.
- Attending meetings and/or calls with the CTO or IED as and when required – coordinating, producing and distributing agendas, briefing notes, background papers, and/or internal and external reports, as well as providing a draft summary of key issues raised and recommendations suggested. Drafting comprehensive minutes and agreement logs, linking actions to tracking tools to ensure adequate follow-up.
- Assisting with various projects, some of which will entail working with Google Docs, Excel, Google sheets, Powerpoint/Google slides, Smartsheets. Maintain records for the Organisation which includes keeping an updated intranet presence.
- Facilitating the onboarding of new staff and interns in line with organisational aims and objectives.
- Acting as the first point of contact for internal and external queries and requests to the CTO or IED and keeping abreast of organisational developments, as well as working with Unit Heads and other relevant staff to coordinate training and capacity building events for the global network(s).
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated ability to work in a similar role
- Experience in planning and monitoring sophisticated projects
- Strong documentation, writing, research and presentation skills, as well as shown ability to prepare meeting minutes and reports.
- Excellent digital literacy including proficiency in programs on database management, budget preparation and monitoring, task monitoring and scheduling software, and presentation programs
- Experience in collaborating across borders and with multicultural teams
- Knowledge and experience in forecasting and handling budgets
- Proficient written and spoken English
- Experience in working effectively to very tight deadlines and under stressful conditions
The salary for this role is in line with the local compensation and benefits policy of the Greenpeace Organisation where the successful candidate will be based. More information available upon request.
Greenpeace is taking action all over the world for our planet’s future. Our volunteers, activists and staff come from all corners of the globe, cover the age spectrum and come from all walks of life. What they all have in common is their commitment to working for a green and peaceful future for everyone. With creative local actions for the planet they positively affect their communities, their countries, and ultimately, the world at large.
Would you like to put your skills to a good cause and contribute to our movement? We would love to hear from you!
To apply for this exciting and dynamic role, please apply here with your CV and motivation letter before 21st of April 2021, 23:59 CET. In your application, please clearly state which of the advertised vacancies has our preference.
For additional questions about the vacancy or recruitment process, you can contact our Recruiter at email@example.com.
Greenpeace International is an equal opportunity employer with a longstanding commitment of providing a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of each individual. We recognize and value the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees and the whole organization and we thrive in an environment that encourages respect and trust. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, colour, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.