Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
iHub is an Innovation Centre dedicated to accelerating the application of social capital and technology for economic prosperity.
Our mandate is to build a formidable innovation ecosystem with a deeply rooted network, cultivating strategic partnerships and practical industry know-how that can support entrepreneurs and innovators in building thoughtful, relevant and scalable solutions. From our locations in Lagos, Abuja, Ijebu Ode (in Nigeria), Nairobi (Kenya) and Kigali (Rwanda), we have built a vibrant community of over 81,000 people and counting and have supported to a portfolio of over 120 early-stage ventures including Lifebank, Ushahidi, Riby, BudgIT, Stutern, Kopo Kopo, Sendy, mFarm, Wecyclers and many more.
We are looking to recruit a detail-oriented and results-driven Programme Manager to join our Startup support Unit. In this role, you will play a key part in providing proactive support to innovators building solutions to address key challenges in our society.
- Design, Plan and execute startup support programmes and projects.
- Plan and schedule all activities and sessions for startup support programmes assigned.
- Provide progress reports on programmes to key officers for prompt decision-making.
- Prepare business case and initial risk analysis of startups seeking to join the CcHub portfolio.
- Manage communication between startups and the unit as well as provide monthly progress reports on startups to key officers for prompt decision-making
Strategic Startups Support
- Actively support in identifying professionals and experts to join the CcHUB Expert/Advisory network to support startups in our portfolio and across projects/programmes.
- Work day-to-day with high growth entrepreneurs across the continent to build global sustainable businesses
- Work with other units within CcHUB to provide adequate support to ventures in the portfolio.
- Support the start-up team in developing performance metrics for programmes and monitoring them.
The programme manager will report to the Director of Start-up support
- Entrepreneurial experience or experience supporting startups or working in a startup environment.
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- An entrepreneurial & Innovative mindset
- Familiarity with business principles, practices, and methodologies.
- Educational background in technology and/or business-related field
- Organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Understanding of the technology and startup ecosystem.
- Intelligent, with a natural inclination to original and creative thinking
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team
What we offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.