Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Fundraising and Resource Mobilization Officer
The Fundraising and Resource Mobilization Officer will be responsible for developing and maintaining project income through individual and institutional donors and partners. The Officer will also build unrestricted income streams from in-country fundraising campaigns and social enterprises.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop St John’s fundraising strategy that aligns to the strategic plan
- Spearhead proposal development efforts and submission of winning grant proposals.
- Monitor and maintain the proposal pipeline and generate regular reports.
- Engage in donor relationship management to ensure donor retention and upgrades.
- Develop and implement the social enterprise strategy to diversify revenue streams.
- Coordinate the operations of social enterprise with to maximize sustainability and social purpose.
- Liaise with partners to identify to develop in country fundraising initiatives.
- Identify capacity development needs of St John Kenya in relation to fundraising and resource mobilization activities.
- Design and facilitate capacity building initiatives/training to strengthen St John staffs and volunteers’ ability to proactively contribute to fundraising.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or a related field of study
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in business, grant writing or fundraising for social impact
- Project Management experience will be an added advantage
- Good IT literacy, including using spreadsheets and databases
Application deadline is 26th April 2021.