Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Public Relations Officer
The Public Relations Officer will be responsible for handling all aspects of planned publicity campaigns and PR activities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies.
- Edit and update promotional materials and publications (brochures, videos, website, social media posts etc.)
- Prepare and distribute press releases
- Deal with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations
- Organize promotional events such as launches, exhibitions, tours and visits
- Organize public speaking opportunities at interviews, press conferences and presentations
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising
- Track and analyse media coverage
- Undertake relevant PR and marketing research
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or a related field
- Have at least three (3) years experience as a journalist, Public Relations Officer or similar PR role
- Experience managing media relations (online, broadcast and print)
- Background in researching, writing and editing publications
- Proficient in social media
- Familiarity with software for video/photo editing is a plus
Application deadline is 26th April 2021.