Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Toyota Kenya Limited is the authorized distributor and service provider of Toyota, Yamaha, HINO and Suzuki brands in Kenya. Toyota Kenya Ltd was incorporated in 1997 as a subsidiary by Toyota Tsusho Corporation (TTC) the trading arm of Toyota Motor Corporation.
Toyota Kenya employees are guided by the Toyota Way which is a common set of values, beliefs, principles and business methods that act as the lifeblood of which we are and what we do. We may not always have job openings, but you can drop us your CV and we will get back to you as soon as a vacancy that suits your skills comes up, so just click the apply button
Job Purpose: This role is responsible for the determination of compliance levels across the business, to ensure solutions are implemented in a timely manner to address any gaps identified.
- Review compliance with internal controls and regulatory requirements for all sections to ensure gaps in compliance are identified and addressed in a timely manner.
- Updating risk management tools (compliance register, risk register and section incident reports) to enhance efficiency and effectiveness in the risk management process.
- In liaison with the procurement team schedule and attend to vendor visits to ensure supplier compliance with Toyota Kenya Limited requirements.
- Monitor legal and regulatory changes and work with the Manager to appropriately advise the Company on the impact of regulatory changes.
- Assist in maintaining and implementation of the Global Code of Conduct & Ethics and CFAO Group Anti-bribery & Corruption Policy and Procedures.
- Review the existence of documents and processes at branches and divisions to ensure non-compliant departments and divisions are identified and supported in the development and implementation of appropriate documents and processes.
- Conduct continuous analysis of transactions, data and activities for any red flags and identifying any trends that could be an indicator of potential fraud, corruption, bribery, breach
- Working with security, coordinate any external investigations by regulators, and state security agencies.
- Monitoring and reporting on the whistleblowing line.
Knowledge skills and experience
- Minimum level of academic and professional qualification required to perform effectively in the role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Finance, Business or related field
- CPA (K), ACCA
- Professional qualification in CISA, Forensics will be an added advantage
- Minimum level of experience required to perform effectively in the role
- 4 years of risk management or audit experience in an organisation of similar size and complexity
- All sections (functions, branches and division)
- Head of sections (risk owners and champions)
- Basic knowledge of ERPS
- Good understanding of risk management and controls,
- Understanding of government policies related to risk
- Computer literacy.
- Report writing
- Presentation skills
- Innovation – Ability to come up with new and better ways of working to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Time Management – Ability to use time effectively and efficiently
- Drive for results – Aware of their roles and responsibility and can be counted on to meet and exceed goals
- Interpersonal skills – Ability to build rapport and constructive and effective relationships with colleagues and customers
- Customer focus – Establishes and maintains effective relationship with both internal and external customers, to gain their trust and respect
- Ethics and values – Adhere to an appropriate and effective set of core values and beliefs, and in alignment with the Toyota Kenya values
- Integrity and trust – Trusted individual who can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner, keeps confidence, admits mistakes, doesn’t misrepresent themselves for personal gain.
Deadline is 16th April,2021