Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network.
The Hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospital s and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services, SafeCare level 5 accreditation and is at advanced stage of attaining Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has Outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa – Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, Bomet and Narok.
The Hospital is seeking to attract interested and qualified applicants to fill the following position:
DENTAL ASSISTANT (LOCUM)
Vacancy No: AKHK/MDPD/L/008
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITY: The successful candidate will assist the Dental Surgeon in the provision of comprehensive dental services in line with the Hospital’s mission.
- Preparing and passing dental materials and instruments to the dentist during procedures.
- Cleaning, disinfection, and sterilization of dental instruments.
- Dusting and disinfection of the worktops and equipment.
- Coordinating proper waste disposal.
- Receiving the patients and their attendants from the reception and directing them to their seats in the surgery.
- Managing supply of dental materials
- Taking dental radiographs
- Diploma in Dental Assisting.
- At least two years’ experience preferably in a busy dental practice.
- Self-motivated with ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent customer service and people management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title and vacancy number on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected remuneration to email@example.com on or before 18th April 2021.
The email subject line MUST include Position title and Vacancy number being applied for i.e. “DENTAL ASSISTANT AKHK/MDPD/L/008”.
Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting and medical examination).
“Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”.