Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ADVERTISEMENT OF VACANT POSITIONS
The County Government of Nyeri wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions in the Department of Health Services
- Registered Nurse I (Renal), Job Group ‘K’ –2posts
- Registered Nurse I (Critical Care), Job Group ‘K’ –12 posts
- Registered Nurse I (Oncology), Job Group ‘K’ –1 posts
- Registered Nurse III, Job Group ‘H’ –50 Posts
- Enrolled Nurse III, Job Group ‘G’ –5 Posts
The following clearance certificates must be attached to the application:
- Valid Higher Education Loans Board Clearance Certificate;
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct;
- Valid Credit Reference Bureau Clearance Certificate from a recognized body;
- Valid Kenya Revenue Authority Clearance Certificate;
- Valid Clearance Form from Ethics & Anti–corruption Commission of Kenya
How to Apply
Download County Government of Nyeri Employment Form for all Vacancies
Duly filled Employment Form together with the required documents should be sent or hand–delivered to:
THE SECRETARY,COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD OFFICES
P.O BOX 90–10100,
CELLPHONE: 0745342000 / 0733977003
All applications (hand–delivered or through the post office) should be received on or before 26th April 2021 at5.00 pm
- Any communication from the County Public Service Board SHALL be through the above–provided address and cellphone.
- The County Public Service Board does not charge for any of the recruitment processes, including shortlisting and appointment. Any request for payment or favor should therefore be reported to the police for appropriate action.
- The County Government of Nyeri is an equal opportunity employer
- People living with disability are encouraged to apply
- Only the short–listed candidates will be contacted by the Board.
- Any canvassing will lead to disqualification