Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Deloitte is a leading provider of world-class professional services dedicated to providing value added solutions to our clients. We take pride in our reputation for providing a globally consistent quality service, an integrated approach and world-class expertise. Deloitte is renowned for its innovative and collaborative culture, where talented people work closely with like-minded individuals to achieve collective success.
Deloitte East Africa provides seamless cross-border services to multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium sized enterprises and the public sector, across three (3) countries in the region: Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania.
A career with Deloitte offers you the opportunity to engage with and work alongside leading corporations within the East African region, and an opportunity to start and grow your career within a dynamic and rewarding environment. You will get the support, coaching and training needed to advance your career in Kenya and within the East Africa market.
Deloitte is seeking to fill various positions under the USAID funded Tujenge Jamii project.
About Tujenge Jamii Project
The Tujenge Jamii project is a five-year USAID funded service delivery project, providing HIV care and treatment, as well as services in the area of family planning/reproductive, maternal, newborn, child, and adolescent health (FP/RMNCAH), nutrition, and water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH). The project is focused on increasing the use of county-led health and social services in four counties in Kenya, namely Baringo, Laikipia, Samburu and Nakuru.
- Increased access and demand for quality HIV prevention services;
- Increased access and demand for quality HIV treatment services;
- Increased access and demand for quality FP/RMNCAH, nutrition, and WASH services;
- Strengthened capacity of county health systems, local partners, and communities to deliver quality health services.
We are seeking to recruit a dynamic, mature and result-oriented individual to fill the position of a Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer within the project.
· Support in the design, development and use of data capture tools and user guides to meet project requirements with a view to minimizing the data collection and reporting burden for implementing partners.
· Support the development of necessary documentation and provide support to all project and implementing partner staff to understand project reporting requirements and indicator definitions.
· Develop and oversee implementation of an archiving system for all program and research-related data and files.
· Monitor the use of data quality assessment tools by project and implementing partner staff.
· Provide assistance to technical teams to develop data analysis and use plans.
· Assist in routine and ad hoc data analysis and interpretation using various statistical and database packages and appropriate presentation formats.
· Develop/review Standard Operating Procedures for M&E Officers for field visits and provide technical assistance to implementing partners.
· Monitor use of standard operating procedures for field visits by M&E Officers and document the process.
· Monitor the quality of data and assist in developing data quality products such as bulletins and reports.
· Conduct routine data quality assessments on program databases and provide ongoing support to implementing partners to do the same.
· Assist in writing the M&E quarterly report.
· Assist in project evaluations and research activities.
· A Master’s degree in Demography, Public health, Bio statistics or a related field with at least 5 years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation (M&E) of USAID funded or HIV/AIDS projects or a BA/BSc with 7 years of experience in M&E.
· Experience in data management and knowledge in best practices in data management.
· Demonstrated experience with National Health Management Information Systems and electronic medical records system.
· Experience in capacity building of partners in monitoring and evaluation.
· Experience in data analysis and presenting statistical reports particularly involving HIV/AIDS data to different audiences.
· Working knowledge of USAID/PEPFAR/GOK reporting systems and requirements.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Well-developed computer user skills.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
Leadership / Behavioural Capabilities
Living our Purpose – Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact.
Influence – Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills.
Performance drive – Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track.
Strategic direction – Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
Talent development – Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
To the successful candidates, the Firm will offer a competitive and performance driven remuneration package, a highly energised team environment comprising individuals who are committed to working as one, producing results and enjoying it.
Please note that candidates that do not attach their resumes and academic credentials will not be considered.
Closing date: 16 April 2021.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not ask individuals to pay any fees or money as part of the recruitment process.