Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Director, Digital Financial Services, the role holder will develop and execute the go to market strategy for digital products and services in collaboration with other divisions / subsidiaries across the business. In addition, he/she will deliver customer and financial targets in line with the digital business commercial strategy and a working distribution model that supports the digital channels availability, accessibility, and visibility.
- Formulate and execute the digital business strategies to hold and grow the bank’s market share, revenue and profitability in line with the Bank’s growth and innovation strategy.
- Develop formalized business plans including commercial terms, business cases, go to market strategy and an execution plan for new products and partnerships to scale for customers and/or capability and capacity.
- Model, evaluate and plan for new and existing growth opportunities from various stakeholders both internally and externally to expand products, functionalities and partnerships in the market.
- Build strong internal relationships across the business teams to gain support to deliver growth in digital products from cross functional networks, teams and channels.
- Grow product penetration & cross/up-sell, liaise with CX and Marketing in coordinating CVMs, activations, products uptakes, promotions and to resolve pain points across channels, customers and partners for the digital products.
- Stay abreast of key industry trends to make recommendations on new revenue opportunities.
- Spearhead the reviews and implementation of operations standards, risk management and compliance in every product line with the ultimate aim of reduction of operating cost, fraud and losses through adherence to set policies and procedures and holistic corporate governance.
- Management of Banks’ tariffs on a continuous basis, benchmarking with competition and changing customer needs.
- Driving optimal unit staffing, coaching, training and performance as well as formulate the team’s career growth framework.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University degree preferably in a business-related field from a recognized institution.
- Master’s degree and professional qualifications will be added advantage.
- At least 10 years’ experience in business development with at least 6 years in a senior management role.
- Sound understanding of corporate governance, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Sound understanding of general banking & banking operations.
- Excellent relationship management & business acumen skills.
- Experience in managing teams.
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 23rd April 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.