Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Head Growth & Commercialization, the job holder is responsible for delivery of the corporate business community and subsidiaries. He/She will implement digital solutions for product specialists such as trade finance, cash management, asset finance and to commercialize for Capital & Insurance. The successful candidate will also onboard corporates & government agencies for specialized projects.
- Revenue targets: responsible for ensuring that digital sales targets are met for these business segments as well as align closely with the divisions to ensure that the teams are driven to meet customer and revenue targets.
- Clients’ relationship: ensure customer satisfaction is high to both internal and external customers.
- Maintain and record a healthy sales pipeline whilst leveraging on your knowledge of the typical sales process with the intent to streamline workflow.
- Gain market insights and help shape the solutions being offered by the business.
- Executing the go to market plans with the aim of creating awareness of the business’s latest products/solutions/technology/innovations in key markets.
- Track sales and pipelines to ensure delivery of the various revenue lines.
- Collections: overall, responsibility of ensuring collections and payments from the accounts handled in the corporate and subsidiaries related to digital services.
- Process compliance: ensure all processes related to Bid Management, Sales Funnel reporting & tracking, Sales Forecasting are adhered to.
- Internal stakeholder management: work collaboratively to drive efficiencies with internal teams of the business and create win-win situations while handling customer engagement on the ground.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University degree preferably in a business-related field from a recognized institution.
- Master’s degree and professional qualifications will be added advantage.
- 5 years’ experience in business development or similar role with at least 3 years in a supervisory or management position.
- Sound understanding of corporate governance, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Sound understanding of general banking & banking operations.
- Excellent relationship management & business acumen skills.
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 23rd April 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.