Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Manager, Mobile Channels this role is responsible driving the end-to-end mobile channels experience designs from discovery through delivery to utilization. The role is responsible for designing new features and improving existing ones to create simple and yet powerful experiences on the bank’s digital products. The role will work closely with product managers as well as internal and external developers to deliver on the bank’s digital agenda. This role is also responsible for gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements on the channels, defining the product vision, and working closely with technology development teams both internal and partners to deliver winning products.
- Translate product concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Facilitate the bank’s digital products vision by researching conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences
- Produce a wide range of high-quality user experience deliverables leveraging best practices such as journey maps, personas, user flows, concept models, wireframes and prototypes
- Continuously test and review the banks digital products and identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Provide input and expertise in strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functionality and features
- Lead continuous usability tests and research to effectively synthesize user feedback/activity to deliver insights that inform product development
- Work closely with contracted partners to provide direction on UI designs and illustration requests, while also providing basic UI designs as needed
- Define project timelines and deliverables for design initiatives while reporting on statuses as it is executed
- Manage testing and delivery of the bank’s digital channels’ user experience, look and feel and usability.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University degree preferably in Information Technology, Business or related field from a recognized institution.
- Master’s degree and professional qualifications will be added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- 2 years’ experience in UI/UX product design for mobile applications, interaction design & prototyping.
- Experience in visual design.
- Sound experience in conducting user research.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 23rd April 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.