Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The role is a critical role for Akili Network as the successful candidate will be expected to take care of the entire sales cycle. The network operates Akili Kids TV! the first free-to-air channel in Kenya targeted exclusively at children and parents, with an enormous opportunity to provide edutainment value to commercial, and NGO clients.
To apply email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Introduce Akili Kids to our target clients and become an Akili Network ambassador to clients and the general public.
- Have a clear understanding of the Akili network and its values and how this impacts advertising.
- Identify new sales opportunities and close new business consistently and achieve set monthly sales targets.
- Collaborate with internal marketing and client services teams to create advertiser solutions.
- Track all pertinent account information and sales progress as well as populate monthly projections based on prior engagement with clients.
- Manage the entire sales cycle.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Provide excellent customer service throughout the entire sales process.
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues in a quick, effective and timely manner.
- Participate in regular sales meetings. Provide ongoing reporting and feedback to sales management.
- Execute tasks assigned that are not included in the Job Description when the need arises.
Ideal Candidate Profile
The ideal candidate will combine as many, if not all, of the following characteristics:
- 5-8 years of experience as a Sales Account Executive or similar role.
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales, or marketing.
- Outstanding knowledge of Sales and MS Office tools. Pipedrive, Powerpoint, Excel, etc.
- A proven sales track record with traditional and new media products is an added advantage.
- Excellent understanding of the media sales process.
- Ability to build & solidify relationships, charismatic and positive attitude.
- A well-rounded team player ready to collaborate and engage with all team members.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated to succeed and make money.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Independence and good time-management skills.
About Akili Network
Akili Network, our first member at Spring Valley, operates Akili Kids TV! the first and only free children’s digital broadcast network, inspiring learning and imagination for Kenya’s 20 million children. The network is positioned to become the most trusted name in children’s educational entertainment in Kenya and the East Africa region.
It aspires to help children under the age of 14 to become innovative critical thinkers who are confident, healthy, creative, academically prepared, and emotionally mature, who value themselves and all genders, beliefs, capabilities, and differences in their peers and communities.
We enable parents and caregivers to build stronger, healthier relationships with their children. We do this by providing a safe, free, and engaging content destination with learning outcomes for children and their families in developing countries.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.