Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
- Effective management of suppliers payments, timely and accurate statutory payments, utility bills and all supplier payments
- Oversight on Petty cash & imprest administration ensuring branches are adequately replenished at all times.
- Management of staff advances and settlements.
- Liaising with Procurement & Admin Manager ensuring that Creditors and suppliers are managed satisfactorily.
- Liaising with internal and External Auditors in carrying out periodical and Year end Audits respectively.
Internal Controls & Bank Reconciliations
- Ensuring that all control account reconciliations are carried out on a timely basis for all control accounts and reconciling items are dealt with on time.
- Ensuring that all bank reconciliations are carried out on a timely basis, investigations done on outstanding items and cleared.
- Ensure good bank relationship management for purposes of correction and issuing of paying instructions.
- Ensuring that all fixed assets are adequately recorded, reconciled and reported. Budget Preparations and Business planning
- Involved in Business planning and budget preparation.
- Budget control and monitoring by ensuring the budget holders take charge of their costs and through variance reports.
- Support and/or undertake cost benefit analysis on all expenditures and investments. Taxation
- To ensure that monthly Tax computations are prepared and made on time such as PAYE, reverse tax and withholding tax.
- Perform a quarterly tax health check.
- Mentor and develop the team, managing work allocation, training, problem resolution and leave management.
- Provide timely and accurate financial reporting, and feedback to various stakeholders i.e Executive Management, Board, CBK and Group.
- Responsible for the maintenance/accuracy and correctness of the company’s general ledger.
- Timely and accurate monthly branch and sector reports.
- To ensure timely and accurate integration of data from all peripheral systems and T24 into Great Plains for reporting purposes.
- Revenue optimistion initiatives implementation
- Revenue assurance audits.
- Daily &Monthly review of interest rates to ensure they are captured correctly.
- Ensuring compliance to revenue assurance control measures.
- Products set up and review.
Bankwide AML, KYC & CFT Responsibilities
- Communicating and reinforcing the AML-CTF compliance culture established by the board
- Implementing and enforcing the board-approved AML, KYC & CFT policy within the Department, Unit or Branch
Skills and Experience
HEAD OF FINANCE
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom): Finance (Required)
Closing Date 23 April 2021