Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Pathcare Kenya Limited is recruiting results driven and dynamic individuals for the post of marketing assistants to be based in Nairobi, Kisumu and Mombasa region.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Achieve set sales targets through effectively managing assigned territory by means of planning, territory analysis, targeting and call coverage of customers
- Cold call/visit prospects and book appointments on location while closing sale on all business leads
- Conduct presentations to clients and execute CMEs meetings
- Regularly collect and share feedback from clients related to laboratory services, price, service, activities and propose solutions to counter challenges
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with clients
- Communicate regularly to Pathcare Kenya Limited teams namely: marketing, laboratory staff, couriers, finance and data entry, to improve clients experience
- Track and provide reports on territory performance and individual performance
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth through strategic proper planning and implementation.
- Actively resolve customer complaints (through the help of management) by probing and propose solutions
- Follow company policies regarding customer entertainment and customer relations.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good negotiation and presentation skills
- Planning, decision making and organization skills
- Customer service skills
- Team player
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Metrics driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity.
1. Must have a degree/diploma in the medical field (mandatory requirement)
2. At least one-year experience in diagnostic medical laboratory sales
3. Proven track record
4. Preference will be given to candidates with good knowledge of the Lab services. Must possess a Certificate of good conduct from the relevant authority (CID)
A gross salary and an attractive performance based incentives.
Daily allowances and any other allowances where necessary.
How to Apply
Prospective applicants are required to send their detailed updated curriculum vitae with contact details and educational certificates to email@example.com by 26th April 2021.