Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Receive written prescriptions or refill requests and verify that information is complete and accurate.
- Maintain proper storage and security conditions for drugs.
- Fill bottles with prescribed medications type and affix labels.
- File prescriptions that have been dispensed.
- Establish and maintain patient profiles, including lists of medications taken by individual patients.
- Order, label and store incoming supplies, verify quantities against invoices and inform supervisors of stock needs and shortages.
- Mix pharmaceutical preparations according to written prescriptions.
- Compute charges for medication and equipment dispensed to hospital patients and enter data in computer.
- Dispense medications and pharmaceutical supplies to patients, nursing stations and other departments.
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail or in person.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
- Using relevant information and individual judgement to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations or standards.
- Observes professional ethics for the benefit of the law, the patient, the relatives of the patient and colleagues.
- Diploma in Pharmacy from a reputable institution.
- 2-3 years’ experience
- Should be registered by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board
How to Apply
Applications to reach by 20th April 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org