Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce the following Position in the Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Lead Infrastructure and Cloud Support, the successful candidate will implement and ensure compliance to Safaricom Information Security Policy and Vodafone Cyber Security Baseline Program requirements. He or she will work closely with Cyber Security Department to drive remediation and compliance to requirements around; patching, management of technical vulnerabilities and minimum-security baselines around IT (cloud) Infrastructure, Container Platforms, Database Systems across all DIT segments.
- Analyzes security issues, determine cause, impact and identify appropriate corrective actions needed to eliminate, reduce or prevent.
- Articulates risk and impact to IT leaders to convey the urgency and need to remediate security compliance requirements, vulnerabilities, cyber threat action notices (threat intels) commensurate with the risk it presents.
- Work with DIT operational teams to prioritize, test and implement remediation activities with a target of zero impact to services.
- Ensure effective management of Technical Vulnerabilities as per policy requirements (and status reports from Cyber Security) and closure within stipulated SLAs.
- Ensure effective management of the patching process for windows (quarterly), Linux/Unix servers and applications within stipulated SLA.
- Coordinate and maintain the required level of security configurations and compliance including ensuring that ALL critical assets are sending logs to the Cyber Defence Center for 24*7 monitoring.
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders who own and support IT infrastructure, applications, processes, and operations.
- Gain commitment from stakeholders to implement recommended and agreed information security controls.
- Make and keep commitments, demonstrating both reliability and integrity.
- Excellent communication, report writing, presentation skills required.
- Enthusiasm, curiosity, thirst for knowledge and passion for the job is required
- Analytical Thinking.
- Customer Obsessed.
- Team spirit.
- Degree in Electrical Eng/Computer Science/information Technology.
- Certifications in either CEH, CISA, CISM or any other information security related course.
- At least 1 years’ experience in Microsoft, Linux or Unix Operating Systems administration.
- At least 1 years’ experience with Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) – Oracle, MS SQL, My SQL, Pervasive SQL.
- Knowledge and/or experience with security vulnerability assessment, minimum security baseline standards.
- Good communication and presentations skills
- Enthusiasm, curiosity, thirst for knowledge and passion for the job
- Good communication skills and team player.
- Report writing skills. Analytical Thinking. Customer focused.
Last Date to Apply: Apr 19, 2021