Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce the following Position in the Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Head of Department – Billing and Core BSS, the position holder will be Responsible for planning delivering all enterprise integration, and order management solutions. The role is responsible for all business process automation for consumer and enterprise customers.
Responsible for planning, delivering and supporting all human-assisted channels including IVR, IPCC, social media interactions. The role will drive the company evolution to an Omni-channel strategy. Responsible for planning and Delivery of CRM system. Responsible for defining blueprints for the strategy and evolution of the systems.
- Financial management – budget planning, budget rollout execution, vendor management, contract compilation & monitoring.
- Project delivery & rollout- Have an E2E accountability for strategy, planning, execution and delivery of robust technical solutions within the domain. Ensure all projects assigned are delivered on time and meeting the quality standards as per the product Increment.
- Reponsible for implementing data analytics use cases within the domain
- Responsible for architecture evolution especially towards cloud and micro-services .
- Leadership & HR management –lead the adoption of AGILE delivery practices, ensure an engaged and motivated team. Build the skillset according to the fit for future program.Team performance management, Regular team and one-on-one engagements.
- Governance and compliance -Ensure that technical solutions are compliant to all documented Safaricom policies and meet all security standards.
- Business Process Automation
- Working closely with COPS & EBU to prioritize business processes based on customer demand
- E2E accountability for consumer business process optimization and re-engineering.
- E2E accountability for consumer business process automation
- University Degree in computer science or engineering
- 7+ years in software development and integration in the telecom domain with 5+ years in management position.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Integration, order management and contact center systems.
Last Date to Apply: Apr 14, 2021