Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
On any day, 2 billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. Great products from our range of more than 400 brands give us a unique place in the lives of people all over the world. When consumers reach for nutritionally balanced foods or indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps that combat disease, luxurious shampoos or everyday household care products, there’s a good chance the brand they pick is one of ours. Seven out of every ten households around the world contain at least one Unilever product, and our range of world-leading, household-name brands includes Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo. Trusted local brands designed to meet the specific needs of consumers in their home market include Blue Band, Pureit and Suave. Whatever the brand, wherever it is bought, we’re working to ensure that it plays a part in helping fulfil our purpose as a business – making sustainable living commonplace.
About the job
Business Context& Main Purpose of the Job
- Interpret business strategy and determine innovative solutions supporting strategy implementation.
- Design and model solutions for consumer innovation and experience, identifying brand development opportunities in new markets and future markets.
- Design, research, develop, analyse and suggest new marketing concepts as well as strategies
- Manage and grow brand through brand-driven activation, innovation of current portfolio and brilliant implementation of New Product Development platforms
- Champion the consumer needs and brand purpose within the overall business
- Deliver market- and customer-knowledge driven input into innovation platform projects and brand planning to ensure requirements of the category will be met in the future
- Lead market implementation of those platforms and develop world-class activation mix
- Develop and implement 12-18-month portfolio roadmap including product range & quality, brand build, value delivery for consumers, pricing & affordability, range extension.
- Pro-actively feed market, category and customer requirements into innovation platform projects
- Craft new product offerings, leading cross-functional team from consumer insight to final execution and deployment in market.
- Work with communication team to ensure single minded communication message is created in line with the brand communication plan, consistent with category needs.
- Monitor and review effectiveness of innovation and renovation programme to inform future plans. Ensure continued focus on and support of innovation platforms once launched.
- 2+ years classic brand management experience in an FMCG environment.
- Business management and brand development experience an added advantage.
- Strong levels of growth mindset – a winning, competitive mindset
- Bias for actions and drive – willingness to get things done
- Consumer and customer focus – curiosity, ability to uncover relevant insights and translate these into actionable plans
- Rigour and order – ability to identify important issues and works through complex problems in an accurate and in-depth way.
- Have strong strategic, leadership and influencing skills, be comfortable working with senior stakeholders.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, challenging the status quo to have stronger impact
Women and People living with a disability are encouraged to apply
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bring ing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Method of application
Please send your application documents to the address below
Unilever Kenya Limited
Watermark Business Park, Ndege Road, Karen
P.O. Box 30062-00100 GPO, Nairobi, Kenya