Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
An Exciting Opportunity
Zetech University is a premier university offering exceptional learning experience to thousands of students from Kenya and beyond.
The University offers programmes in Information Technology, Business, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Hospitality and Tourism, Development studies, Communication and Media Studies.
Our Mission is to provide holistic education by promoting excellence in research, integrating innovation and technology in learning with the aim of developing well rounded citizens to impact the social, political and economic world.
In line with our commitment to bring on board talented and motivated team members, we are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of a Corporate Affairs and Public Relations Officer.
Job Ref: ZU/10/25/108
Reporting to the Executive Director – Corporate Affairs, the position holder will, among other duties be responsible for:
- Coordinating, Overseeing and implementing the University’s Brand, Communications and Public Relations strategy to build relationships and communicating a positive image of the University;
- Initiating, Developing and implementing appropriate Corporate Affairs strategies, programmes, and policies for all stakeholders to achieve positive image and brand;
- Designing programmes to create and maintain a positive image of the University to the external publics;
- Managing the production and dissemination of information with targeted publics through appropriate channels in line with the Universities strategic plan, vision and mission;
- Managing the Universities Customer Care function to enhance client satisfaction in line with the Universities Service Delivery Charter;
- Managing and coordinating research into stakeholders’ perceptions and image of the University, to achieve a positive reputation for the University;
- Leading the implementation of the University media-relations strategy to enhance goodwill and positive coverage for the University;
- Planning and managing the Universities’ key events;
- Managing the development and implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility programmes;
- Developing and implementing crisis management strategies to alleviate crisis situations and maintain positive reputation;
- Advising senior management on key strategic communications to uphold a positive image and reputation for the University;
- Preparing, managing and monitoring of the Corporate Affairs Department budgets;
- Leading, motivating and developing the departmental staff to achieve business and people objectives.
- Masters’ degree in Communication, Marketing, Business, or relevant area;
- Bachelors’ degree in Communication, Marketing, business, social science or related fields;
- At least (3) years relevant work experience in a similar role in a reputable organization;
- Membership in PRSK/MSK/IPRA/ CIM or relevant professional body;
- Proficiency in Computer applications.
- Confident communicator and presenter;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Full understanding of media needs and media relationships;
- Proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail;
- Ability to keep information confidential;
- Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms;
- A wide degree of creativity and innovative mind;
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management;
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
How to Apply
Interested applicants to send their application letters and updated CVs via the email address -firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref. ZU/10/25/108 as the subject, indicating the current and expected salary not later than 27th April 2021.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Zetech University is an equal opportunity employer