Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Centre for Health Solutions – Kenya (CHS) is an indigenous, not-for-profit organisation that utilises local expertise and strategic partnerships to ensure the implementation of evidence-informed solutions and interventions to existing and emerging public health concerns.
CHS is currently sourcing for a high calibre, self-motivated and dynamic individual to fill the position of a Driver to be based in Nyeri.
Overall Job Function
Reporting to the Administration Officer, the Driver shall offer logistical support for the smooth and efficient operations of the organisation to achieve its set goals.
- Ensure documentation of all transport trips done
- Ensure cleanliness, safety and security of the organisation vehicle at all times
- Ensure compliance with traffic regulations
- Ensure safe delivery of supplies to various facilities as may be required including loading and offloading delivery goods
- Ensure proper documentation of all driving records (i.e. mileage and gas receipts)
- Perform simple vehicle maintenance (i.e. cleaning interior and exterior, taking the vehicle for state inspections, checking oil and tyres, etc.)
- Ensure consistent communication with supervisor on vehicle performance and any mechanical problems
- Ensure up to date insurance of the vehicle is maintained
- Ensure compliance to CHS travel and HR policy in relation to the handling of vehicles
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
Qualifications and Requirements
- KCSE certificate
- Valid Kenyan driving license Class ‘BCE’ free of endorsement
- Certificate in defensive driving
- A certificate of Good Conduct
- At least five years’ driving experience in a busy environment.
Interested applicants are invited to email their applications and detailed CV with contact details of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the subject title as, DRIVER: CHS/HR/TPP/DRV/001/2021 by 5.00 PM Friday, April 16, 2021.
Centre for Health Solutions – Kenya is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.