Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Cytonn Investments is an investments and real estate company, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and DC Metro area – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region. Our alternative investments solutions are based on four main products: real estate, structured solutions, private equity and advisory. Most of the investment opportunities in Sub Saharan Africa are not in the listed markets, hence our focus on alternative investments to find uncommon value and returns for our clients
Cysuites Apartment Hotel is an apartment hotel located along Church Road, off Waiyaki Way in Nairobi’s bustling Westland’s area. The hotel offers 32 two-bedroom apartment, 6 one-bedroom apartment and 2 penthouses.
These apartments offer contemporary living and working spaces fitted with amenities to meet the needs of short and extended stays to both business and leisure travellers
The all-day dining restaurant serves a variety of both Kenyan and continental dishes. The bar area features a fine selection of wines alongside a wide range of spirits and Signature Cocktails.
The hotel has fitness facilities to help you keep up with your fitness regime while staying with us.
As a Food & Beverage Cost Controller you are responsible to liaise closely with the Food & Beverage Department on various operational and cost related issues. You are also responsible to control record and monitor the receiving of goods at the hotel’s from the receiving to the various stores allocated in the hotel. Maintaining records to properly account for issues and inventories and ensuring that established maximum/minimum stock levels are maintained.
- Prepare the costing for recipes and menus prepared by the Executive Chef and suggest the selling price
- Perform test checking on the procurement of goods at the hotel to ensure that the procedures are followed correctly
- Prepare daily flash report of food & beverage costs and verify daily outlet void control sheets
- Conduct daily & monthly inventory stocktake of outlets by reconciling the opening stock with the closing stock, taking account of store issues and sales
- Verify and control complimentary orders, F&B cost, spoilages, promotional offers etc.
- Receive deliveries, store perishables properly, and rotate stock
- To issue stocks /supplies to personnel presenting duly approved requisition forms according to SOP
- Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs.
- Notify manager & the procurement supervisor of low stock levels in a timely manner.
- Work with procurement & suppliers to resolve discrepancies between invoices and actual received goods.
- Adhere to food safety and handling policies and procedures across all food-related departments or areas.
- Inspect deliveries and date times to verify freshness, cleanliness, consistency and quality throughout case lots.
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Possess a degree in hotel management or accounting or related field would be an advantage
- At least 2 years previous experience within a hotel environment
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- A sound knowledge of F&B cost controlling and computer literacy is a must, while knowledge of Opera, Micros, IDS and SUN System is an asset.