Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Description Summary
You will ensure that the Local Customer Team (LCT) and the Micro Customer Team (MCT) sales organization receive an integrated commercial operations service. You will own the full commercial and Inquiry to Order (ITO) process: Deal Structuring, Risk analysis and mitigation, go or no-go decision making, proposal generation, deal negotiation, closing and hand-over to Order to Remittance (OTR). You will contribute to the overall Go to Market strategy and sales force effectiveness initiatives to improve productivity and channel effectiveness. You will report into the Zone Commercial Operations and Excellence Manager.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
- Be responsible for sales force effectiveness, productivity analysis, allocation of resources and territory coverage, sales incentives, Salesforce Customer Relationship Management platform and tools
- Be the lead for commercial planning and forecasting, Inquiry to Order (ITO) processes, ITO lead for business reviews.
- Clean and maintains data in Commercial and other core sales and customer systems
- In conjunction with the Local Customer Team/ Micro Customer Team (LCT/MCT leadership team, interlocks and coordinates with the Salesforce, Modalities, Orders Operating Mechanisms (OOM), Healthcare Project Manager and Finance to forecast and report progress on orders commitments for the financial periods.
- Drives the quality of Orders Operating Mechanisms and ensure alignment of commercial priorities, actions, progress, and functional escalation requests and reporting in the relevant systems/platforms.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of sales territory, product lines, markets, sales processes or customer groups. Use prior experience and acquired commercial expertise to execute policy/strategy.
- Have an in-depth understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work, and an in-depth understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- Oversee development of winning commercial contracting.
- Lead and continuously drive LEAN improvement actions to reduce cycle time and quality outcomes within the commercial operations processes within the LCT/MCT
- Be aware of and comply with the GE Healthcare Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals GE Healthcare policies and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality and Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
- 5-10 years’ experience in the Sales and Sales Operations.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Strong business acumen and 5-10 years’ experience in at least two of Sales/Commercial/Financial roles
- Proven success in Commercial Operations and demonstrated experience with customers
- Fluent in English with good communication and presentation skills
- Able to interact effectively with stakeholders internally and externally
- Proven success in complex stakeholder management and coordinating teams not reporting directly to him/her, strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent financial and business knowledge and understanding
- High work standard and quality.
- Reliable, responsive, attentive to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver on tight timelines
- Action and results oriented
- Demonstrated experience prioritizing conflicting demands from multiple business clients in an extremely fast paced environment.
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.