Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Trade Development Representative JTL-SS-TDR-03-21
TRADE DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE ROLE
To increase subscribers through subscriber registrations within an allocated Market zone.
TRADE DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work closely with the Territory Sales Leader and agents within the allocated Zone.
• Achieve and surpass set targets on acquisition of new subscribers through direct selling and trade activities.
• Development of sales and marketing strategies within assigned market.
• Report on competitor activity and market opportunities.
• Provide marketing plans within allocated area.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE TRADE DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE ROLE
• Certificate or diploma in sales (a degree would be an added advantage).
• Sales, marketing experience is required.
• Technically savvy.
• Able to communicate and to present clearly to senior management level clients.
• Analytical and entrepreneurial skills.
• MUST have integrity and good work ethic.
• Sale of FMCG products.
• Customer relationship management .
• Knowledge of smart phones and devices in the market.
• Experience in sales in Telecommunication industry is desirable.
Expires on April 30th, 2021