Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
What we are looking for;
We are currently seeking individuals looking for an exciting career opportunity as Financial Advisors. This opportunity is available throughout our Countrywide Branch network.
Transforming our communities by turning their dreams into life through the promotion of our innovative Insurance products to prospective clients, maintaining relationships, and identifying growth opportunities.
- Talking to clients to determine their expenses, income, insurance coverage, financial objectives, tax status, risk tolerance, or other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Answering client questions about financial plans and strategies and giving financial advice.
- Advising strategies for clients in insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management, and other areas to help them reach financial objectives.
- Reviewing client accounts and plans on a regular basis to understand if life or economic changes, situational concerns, or financial performance necessitate changes in their plan.
- Analyzing financial data received from clients to develop strategies for meeting clients’ financial goals.
- Preparing or interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance reports, and income projections for clients.
- Implementing financial plans or referring clients to professionals who can help them.
- Managing and updating client portfolios.
- Contacting clients regularly to discover changes in their financial status.
- Building and maintaining your client base
Why choose to be a Financial Advisor at Madison Life Assurance Kenya?
- Attractive commission-based earnings with no upper limit on our potential income
- Market-driven products
- Free structured and best in class training to equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge in Insurance sales
- Excellent Rewards and Incentives to appreciate performance and keep you motivated
- Opportunity to be the entrepreneur and grow your business with a recognized Brand.
- Unwavering Company support to ensure you succeed
- Career advancement opportunity
- Age: 25 years and above
- Academic Qualifications: C- in KCSE, Degree or Diploma in any field.
- Work Experience Not necessary, however previous experience in sales or financial services is an added advantage.
- Skills: Excellent communication, listening skills, and Digital savvy
- Personal Attributes: Self-drive, Entrepreneurial mindset and passionate/can-do attitude, and coachable.
Method of application
Candidates with the required qualifications, experience, and competencies who wish to apply for the above position are required to forward their applications with their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.