Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Postal Corporation of Kenya (PCK) is a key public communication and financial services provider charged with specific statutory functions that are geared towards rapid social and economic development of our country. To enable PCK discharge these functions, it has put in place a strategic business plan to ensure efficient delivery of services and improvement of corporate image. Effective identification and deployment of the human capital is key to the success of our corporate goals and objectives. In this regard, the following position is hereby advertised.
Job Title: Manager /Agency Banking
Department: Payments Services
Grade: MG: 4
No of Position 1
Duties and Responsibilities
(a) Job Objective
Development and implementation of Agency banking services
(b) Duties and responsibilities
1. Responsible for managing the credit card and merchant services products, operations and related functions
2. Managing the card operation cycle and reconciliation processes effectively to ensure proper settlements.
3. Management of both the front office and back office for card business for merchant services and the Posta cash card.
4. Management of the card centre call centre for complaints management from customers.
5. Acquiring and support services in card business which involves ordering procurement of cards and point of sale equipment installation maintenance of some.
6. Overseeing card operations centre with other switch partners which includes the acquiring, co-branding of cards, settlements, PIN management, with local and international switch organizations.
7. Responsible for operational risk and compliance in card business in liaison with relevant regulatory agencies and stake holders for risks in the business and forensic issues plus generation of reports for same.
8. Responsible for establishment of relevant submits in the section in line with the best practices in card business industry and training of staff to undertake tasks.
9. Play a lead role in all card related system testing for all enhancements and new systems.
10. Ensure cards policies are complied in liaison with audit and Risk management department with a view to eliminate fraud losses.
11. Manage the end to end card production process which involves the delivery of the card to the customer.
12. Develops and maintains marketing materials for Credit Card Services products.
13. Manages productivity, and provides coaching, to all staff in the Credit Card Services department.
(c) Requirements for Appointment
(i) Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent;
(ii) Post-graduate Diploma in Business related field
(iii) Relevant Master’s Degree is an added advantage
(iv) 5 years’ experience in Banking
(v) Membership of relevant professional body;
(vi) Proficiency in computer applications;
Interested candidates can check our careers website for more details and apply online through the website
you can also submit a written application and up-dated Curriculum Vitae through the post and attach relevant copies of certificates and testimonials to the Postmaster General, P. O. Box 34567 – 00100 Nairobi .not later than 30th April 2021. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Posta is an Equal Opportunity Employer