Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We take pride in our highly qualified professionals who deliver our mission every day, translating their knowledge and expertise to internationally compliant practices in healthcare provision. Courtesy, consideration and unreserved respect towards our patients’ privacy, dignity and confidentiality has time and again helped us earn their trust and goodwill. Our dedicated nursing staff provides professional care within a friendly and comfortable environment, ensuring that being in hospital is a more pleasurable and less anxious time for our patients and their families. We take pride in our highly qualified professionals who deliver our mission every day, translating their knowledge and expertise to internationally compliant practices in healthcare provision.
REF: TNH/HRD/BMT/04/2021 (CONTRACT TERMS)
Reporting to the Asst. Hospital Engineer- Biomedical, the Bio-Medical technologist is responsible for ensuring proper functioning, safety and sound condition of all medical equipment and that they are in optimum maintenance condition and available for use.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out preventive maintenance, repairs to ICU, Theatres, Renal, Laboratory, Physical Medicine, wards equipment and other areas of the Hospital.
- Carry out preventive maintenance, repairs to all equipment and items of plant assigned to him from time to time by the Assistant Hospital Engineer Biomed.
- Keep records of all job cards, PPM schedules and tasks as performed.
- Handle all biomedical equipment job requests
- Carry out any other duties assigned by management from time to time
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Diploma in Medical Engineering
- Minimum KCSE grade C
- At least 2 years’ experience in the same field.
- Experience in a hospital industry is an added advantage.
Method of Application
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application (cover letter & CV/Resume) quoting the job reference number and to reach the undersigned not later than FRIDAY 30th APRIL 2021.
- Candidates invited for interviews will be required to present both originals and clear copies (where applicable) of the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA PIN Certificate
- Current Colored Passport Photo
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct
- Academic and Professional Certificates
- Certificates of Service from previous employers
Director Human Resources & Operations
The Nairobi Hospital
P.O. Box 30026 – 00100