Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Andela provides companies with access to the top 1% of global tech talent. We identify high-potential developers on the African continent, shape them into world-class technical leaders, and pair them with companies as full-time, distributed team members. Accelerate your product roadmap while minimizing time spent interviewing, on-boarding, and training new hires.
Andela is looking for passionate and skilled Salesforce engineers to join its world class network of remote talent.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce Staff.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
- Strong knowledge of the Salesforce platform
- Systems Integrations and Web Services experience
- Apex and Object Oriented Programming experience
- SOQL and SOSL knowledge
- Plus skills: Salesforce Developer Certification.