Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Bungoma County is home to an estimated 1.7 million people and sits on an area of 2,069 kmÂ². Bungoma is the 3rd populous County after Nairobi and Kakamega. It borders three Counties: Kakamega on the South, Trans Nzoia on the North and Busia on the West. It also enjoys a vast shared international border with Uganda.
No of Positions: 8
Vacancy No: V.NO. 1/03/2021
- Decontaminating working benches;
- Receiving and scrutinizing laboratory requisition forms and specimens;
- Preparing clients for collection of specimens;
- Receiving, collecting, labeling and registering specimens;
- Disaggregating specimens for processing and analysis;
- Preparing reagents;
- Examining specimens;
- Writing and recording results;
- Dispatching the results for clinical management;
- Preparing stains;
- Performing blood grouping and
- Issuing blood and blood products to peripheral health facilities and storing blood products according to their
- Diploma in medical laboratory sciences or any other equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Kenya Medical laboratory Technicians and Technologist Board;
- Registration certificate issued by the Kenya medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologist Board (KMLTTB);
- Valid practicing license from Kenya medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologist Board and
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
Method of application
Applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae (C.V), Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identification Card or Passport and any other supporting documents should be submitted in sealed envelope, clearly indicating the position applied for on the top left side of the envelope.
Bungoma County residents will be required to indicate their Sub-county and ward of residence to reach the undersigned by 30th April, 2021 at 5 p.m Hand delivered applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board Offices located next to the Governor’s Office.
Bungoma County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities,
Minority and Marginalized groups are particularly encouraged to apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Bungoma County Public Service Board does not charge ANY FEE at any stage of
the recruitment and selection process.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
County Public Service Board
P.O Box 2489-50200