Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Bungoma County is home to an estimated 1.7 million people and sits on an area of 2,069 kmÂ². Bungoma is the 3rd populous County after Nairobi and Kakamega. It borders three Counties: Kakamega on the South, Trans Nzoia on the North and Busia on the West. It also enjoys a vast shared international border with Uganda.
No of Positions: 7
Vacancy No: V.NO.8/03/2021
- Taking history, examining, diagnosing and treating patients’ common ailments at an outpatient or inpatient health facility;
- Implementing community health care activities in liaison with other health workers;
- Guiding and counseling patients, clients and staff on health issues;
- Sensitizing patients and clients on preventive and promotive health;
- Carrying out minor surgical procedures as per training and skill;
- Collecting and compiling clinical data and
- Referring patients and clients to appropriate health
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community health from a recognized institution;
- Certificate of Registration from the Clinical Officers’ Council;
- Certificate in Computer Application Skill from a recognized institution and
- A valid practicing
Method of application
Applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae (C.V), Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identification Card or Passport and any other supporting documents should be submitted in sealed envelope, clearly indicating the position applied for on the top left side of the envelope.
Bungoma County residents will be required to indicate their Sub-county and ward of residence to reach the undersigned by 30th April, 2021 at 5 p.m Hand delivered applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board Offices located next to the Governor’s Office.
Bungoma County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities,
Minority and Marginalized groups are particularly encouraged to apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Bungoma County Public Service Board does not charge ANY FEE at any stage of
the recruitment and selection process.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
County Public Service Board
P.O Box 2489-50200