Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Gulf Researcher is the partner of choice for organizations that operate locally as well as those with global outreach.
Working with us provides many opportunities to grow and learn. Assignments vary across sectors and geographies, enabling team members to gain broad knowledge and exposure.
A typical day is demanding with multiple client deliverables and tight deadlines to meet. Individuals are expected to be diligent, resourceful and efficient. Work is highly collaborative and our team is friendly and supportive.
If you are a driven individual, with a passion to learn, we encourage you to apply
- Analyze past results and perform variance analysis
- Identify trends and make recommendations for improvements
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports
- Use excel functions to organize and analyze data
- Create charts, graphs, and presentations for leadership teams
- Develop recommendations to improve business operations going forward
The ideal candidate would have the following skills and characteristics:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree. We are open to any academic background including Business, Economics, Liberal Arts, Engineering, Sciences, etc.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to design and develop well-structured written material
- Excellent internet research skills including the ability to gather, synthesize and interpret large quantities of information from different sources
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Intellectually curious; eager to learn and explore new topics
- Strong multi-tasking skills, high attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Committed to maintain high quality standards and meeting deadlines under pressure