Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We deliver high-quality solutions to our customers and we are leaders in the logistics industry. Join us and become a part of our great team.
Responsible for providing front office support and general administrative tasks as assigned in an effective and efficient manner within the organization.
- Receiving and directing incoming calls in a professional manner as well as making outgoing calls as appropriate.
- Constantly monitor telephone lines and ensuring they are in sound working order.
- Send a weekly report to Information Technology Manager and/or Human Resources Manager on the condition of telephone lines.
- Follow up with the service provider on faulty telephone lines and having them promptly repaired in liaison with the IT department.
- Keep a log of all outgoing calls made on a daily basis.
- Handle courier correspondence regarding dispatching outgoing and incoming mail or parcels.
- Ensure courier bags are dispatched to their destinations on time.
- Receive visitors and inform their host employees accordingly.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Excellent customer service
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, team player
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English and Kiswahili
Good Reasons to Join
We offer an employee-friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. If, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.