Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Overall Purpose of the Job
To ensure Loans are processed within the stipulated time and communication done to members on time.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities are:
- Attend to members queries on loan enquiries,
- Accurate and timely appraising and processing of all loans by observing the set policies, procedures, and service charter,
- Review and validating data/information on all loan application forms before appraisal and forwarding for approval,
- Reviewing the loan processing procedures policies and systems and recommend improvements,
- Delinquency management through effective collateral evaluation and perfection,
- Make constant communication and follow up with both the guarantors and borrowers on the loan processing status and pending matters for actioning within the stipulated timeframes,
- Corresponding with members regarding their loan applications by advising members on causes of deferral / rejection of the applications,
- Custody and safe keeping of documents during loan processing,
- Ensure confidentiality of member information on loan processing in line with the code of conduct,
- Ensure all long outstanding loan processing issues are escalated to the supervisor,
- Marketing and selling of society products and services
- Any other lawful duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum academic and professional qualifications required.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, of business-related field
- A professional accounting qualification ie CPA K/ACCA/ACA/CFA or Credit administration
- A member of a relevant professional body is an added advantage
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience and in a in a similar position
- Successful candidates will be required to meet the requirements of Chapter 6 of the constitution of Kenya by obtaining the necessary documentation.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates for the above opportunity should apply online by filling in the data form from the link below.
LOAN PROCESSING ASSISTANT LINK
The data form must be filled in full. Incomplete forms will be disqualified. In addition, applicants should upload the application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates and relevant testimonials on the data form.
The deadline for submission of all applications for the positions of the Loan Processing Assistant is on or before 27th April 2021 by 5.00pm.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.