Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Develop business strategic plans that provide clear direction on the business objectives for the region assigned
- Ensure SMART target setting, monitoring and timely submission of both target documents &appraisal documents within set timelines in the allocated region.
- Lead business growth and development of the branch, agencies and other alternative service outlets attached to the branch
- Manage and lead the branch team in achieving/ surpassing the set business targets
- Provide superior level of customer relationship management and promote the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation;
- Drive sales of all products and services at branch level through offering leadership and motivation to the sales team, sales drives , liaison with key relationships among others ;
- Offer leadership to managers and staff in the region assigned in a manner that promotes motivation, efficiency, mentoring and to ensure high levels of discipline.
- Development of a high performing team at branch level through training , mentorship, and special assignments
- Monitor and ensure 100% compliance to all the company policies, processes, procedures and other controls
- Lead in optimal utilization of people, financial and technical resources within the branch
- Chair the Branch Credit Committee and ensure compliance to Credit policy & procedures
- Budget planning and cost management ; Continuous evaluation of branch financial performance against budgets and taking remedial actions where necessary
- Promotion of Faulu’s brand visibility and image: Being the Key liaison point with the community, participate in community affairs to increase the company’s visibility and to enhance new and existing business opportunities
- Offer leadership to managers and staff in the region assigned in a manner that promotes motivation, efficiency, mentoring and to ensure high levels of discipline
- Initiate, nurture and ensure profitable business relationship and Partnerships with the customers, community and government structures
- Communicating and reinforcing the AML-CTF compliance culture established by the board
- Implementing and enforcing the board-approved AML, KYC & CFT policy within the region and Branch
- Any other role allocated by the supervisor
Bachelor of Arts (BA) (Required)
Closing Date 23 April 2021