Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sanergy is an award-winning social venture that builds healthy, prosperous communities by making hygienic sanitation accessible and affordable in Africa’s urban informal settlements. Our systems-based approach to solving the sanitation crisis involves five key steps: we build a dense network of contextually-appropriate, affordable, desirable non-sewered sanitation solutions. We partner with residents and governments to identify locations and financing models for implementation. We provide critical support services – such as access to finance, business analytics, training and aspirational marketing and branding. We collect the waste regularly and safely remove it from the community for treatment. We convert the waste into valuable end products, such as organic fertilizer and insect-based animal protein, which we sell to Kenyan farms. We are an increasingly sophisticated, highly intricate organization with many moving parts. Sanergy seeks accomplished, driven individuals who will make substantive contributions to the organization. We currently seek a Recruitment Associate to join our Talent Department.
The Recruitment Associate will assist in all recruitment needs organization wide.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist and support the Recruitment team in hiring and screening of prospective candidates.
- Conduct job advertising & posting on external job boards
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions – Junior roles
- Reviews employment applications and background check reports – Junior roles
- Ensure that candidates provide recruitment documents e.g copies of academic certificates, statutory documents etc
- Offer support in initiating offer letter and contract processing for new joiners’
- Track and ensure that offer letters and contracts for new joiners have been signed on time
- Report bottlenecks in the recruiting process
- Liaise with the onboarding partner to ensure that all candidates are on boarded and set-up on IT
- All other functions as may be assigned by their manager
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management
- At least 1 years’ experience in recruitment
- Be an excellent team player/collaborator with excellent communication skills
- Have demonstrated the ability to act decisively and resolve problems
- To apply, please submit here a cover letter clearly indicating your available start date (include notice period), your interest in this role, and your resume/CV that includes a list of three referees by Friday 30th April 2021. Please note that applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.